We are going to Utah on Friday,
We are really excited its been over 2 years since we have been, and a lot of friends and family haven't even met our little man, Bruce, yet!
We are driving out to Utah and I just can't wait to hang out with Danny the whole time.
He works full time and goes to school part time.
I also work part time, so we really never get to see each other.
So a full week together is what the Dr ordered.
Also I wanted to try something new on this blog.
When I get back I am going to start a 30 days of hair.
Since I do hair, and most days my hair is up in a pony tail.
I wanted to challenge myself to do something different to my own hair every day
I am really excited but really nervous.
I am also going to tell you what products I use, and maybe do some tutorials,
So you can do them too.
here is a girl I work with, something I just did to play around with.
Fish tails are really big right now.
My sister Mallory is also going to start this same thing on her blog.
So you will have to check it out too.
I don't know when she is starting, but mine will be in about a week.
See ya soon.



Good! I am in desperate need of new hairstyles to try! Have fun in Utah with your family!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited to see your hair tutorials! I always need help with my hair :( Hey give me a call if you wanna hang in Utah!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this idea! I cannot wait to see what you guys come up! I will have to copy you and maybe try your hairstyles out on myself.
ReplyDeleteglad you guys get a vaca! and I am looking forward to the hair variety. I can't even imagine doing my hair 30 different ways
ReplyDelete