Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 4- Easy curls

Easy Curls
Last night I washed and dried my hair. Fully dried my hair. Then I put it in these loose twisted buns.
 (This is the way it looked in the morning)
Then I took them out ran my fingers through them and fixed some of the curls that were a little fuzzy or just didn't look right. I just used my straightener, I love using the straightener for curls b/c they are more loose and faster to do. I added some closer to the top and sprayed it with flexible hair spray. This picture is at the end of the day so the curls have loosed up a little bit but not much.
I love this style b/c it takes about 5 mins in the morning, and it looks great all day long. I get great curls with out taking all the time to do them. I am not a huge fan of massive hair and when you have a lot of hair curls make it too massive, so I don't like to have to many curls close to the top. This way it makes it look more beachie. I don't have to fuss with it and I am ready all day long. Its something I love to do when I know I have a big day the next day and not a lot of time on my hands,
Hair for the everyday mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment