Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 2

Hippie Chic
We have church really early in the morning, so I don't want to spend a lot of time on my hair. This is day 2 of my hair. Meaning I didn't wash it today. Now if you were anything like me then you are saying "I could never do that my, hair gets so greasy." Well today is your lucky day I am going to give you my secret.
Dry Shampoo
What is that? you may be asking. Well its a little miracle in a bottle. My hair is super greasy every morning no matter what I do. So I spray this all over my part.
Soon I will show all the placements I do it on.
It turns my hair from greasy to clean and gives a little bit of body.
 This style is super easy for all types of hair, all lengths. I just do a little bit of teasing in the back, twist the sides, and pin back.

Something for the every day mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment