Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 5, Braided head band

Braided head band
I have been trying for a long time to figure out the best way to get this style. I finally did it!! I was so excited.
First I made the braids, small ones, right above my ears, 2 on each side. Then I pulled the rest of my hair up in a tight pony tail. I made a fun bun, you can really do any kind of bun. Then I pulled the braids over the top of my head to the other side. Crossing them and pinning them in place.

 Hair for the everyday mom!!

2 comments:

  1. So cute, Meryn! I have been looking at lots of new styles with braids and I can't wait to try this one. Love that you're doing this 30-day hairstyles. Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really like this one! I hope my hair is long enough to do this myself!

    ReplyDelete