Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 14, Massive Hair

Massive Hair
I know I told you on like day 2 that I don't like massive hair. I think it looks good on some people but me not so much. For some reason I thought lets do something crazy today!! Well this is end result
I put all my 10 million pounds of hair in sponge curlers last night. I know crazy. It took me about an hour and a half to get all that hair up. I didn't take a pic of what it looked like b/c Dylann kept saying I need to take them out that I looked silly and Bruce wouldn't cuddle me with my hair like that. Dylann also has been telling me all day that she hates my hair and that I need to change it. I don't think she can handle all of this.
Here is what it looked like when I took the rollers out and pieced out the curls
 taken with my phone
Yea I know crazy, So I added a little braid on top to kinda keep the top down a little bit. Hear is the back

What do you think of all the colors? I thought why not. Don't worry mom they are just extensions.
Don't forget to send me your braids. By tomorrow night. You could win something
Hair for the every day mom!

1 comment: