Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 6, Fish tail Braid

Fish Tail Braid
I don't know if you can tell yet but, I love braids. They are so much fun to do and they are so easy. They are also really in style right now. I also did my first video tutorial!!!! It was a lot harder then I thought it would be. Here is the fish tail braid




Hope you can do them now!! Let me know how they turned out. Send me a pic of yours and I will post it. Send them to scissorhappy62@gmail.com, by Friday, July 8th, and I will post them all on Saturday. Or you can send me a pic of you sporting your favorite braid.
Hair for the everyday mom!!!

1 comment:

  1. I always wanted to know how to do this. I am trying to grow my hair out so I can try all this fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete