Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 1 of 30 days of hair for the everyday mom

I started my 30 days today.
I am really excited and really scared at the same time.
I have been doing hair for almost 6 years now, and I put my hair in a pony tail 5 out of 7 days of the week.
That isn't very good.
So I am challenging myself to switch it up a little bit.
So today I just did it straight.
I wanted you to see what my hair looks like. Its really long, super thick, and I have a million layers.
I use a lot of products because I have really frizzy hair plus it is super important.  
So today I blow dried it and then straighted it. Nothing to exciting but it will soon enough. I have a lot of ideas up my sleeve. I will be doing some tutorials, talking a lot about products, and giving some ideas for the every day mom.

2 comments:

  1. So excited you're doing this! I've already gotten so many ideas from Mallory's blog. Can't wait to see all the great things you'll come up with, so I can copy you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I'm always looking for cute new hair ideas!

    ReplyDelete