Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pregnancy update!!

As of today I have now been pregnant for 6 weeks longer than I was with Dylann!!!
This part of pregnancy is a whole new ball game for me. With all the aches and pains. Not being able to see my feet, and don't even get me started how big my belly is. Its bigger than my boobs, never in my life have I had anything bigger than my boobs. (sorry guys reading this) I have been hoping and praying that I will have this baby soon, I just so uncomfortable. I really don't like to complain about this b/c it could and was worse the first time.
I had Dylann at 32 weeks. I had toxemia. It was really hard to leave her at the hospital for 3 weeks after she was born. Not to mention I was in the hospital myself for a week before she came. I am so lucky that we didn't get toxemia again. The doctors say that it just happens, there is really no rime or reason why some people get it and others don't. When you get it your first time, there is a good chance that you can get it for the next ones too. Luckily we didn't have to face that problem again. Thank you so much.
My sister just told me that there are a lot of people that just go into labor when the weather is bad, its called the barometric pressure, (can't spell it right). So bring in on snow, I am ready for this baby to come.


BRING IT ON!

the view from our front door.

3 comments:

  1. you are the best! thanks for always making me smile. i'm so excited to see that sweet baby too! let me know if i can do anything to make you more comfortable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to be at that point cuz then it will be almost over!! Good luck with the next couple weeks. You can do it!! ;) I can't wait to see pictures of your little dude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man, never thought about how the snow might bring on labor for you! Good luck! Don't be offended if I start hoping for the onslaught to end! :)

    ReplyDelete