I am totally ready for this baby to come. We have everything done. I have been trying to get all of my little projects done. Well everything is completely DONE. Now all we have to do is wait. We have all the clothes in drawers, the sheets on the bed, and the hospital bag packed. I have also finished all of my crafts I have been working on. I am so happy with how they turned out. So I don't know if I have told everyone what we are naming the baby, but now you know...
I wrote the letters out, and Danny cut them out of wood. He is so amazing. the letters have little car buttons on them. We just cut off the back part so they will lay flat.
These were a last minute idea. We wanted something more for the baby's room, I am really happy with how they turned out.
This one was a really last minute thing, I finished it last night. I just cut the letters out on a cricket. This is for Dylanns room, and she is so happy with the stars.


Wow you are so talented! I am consitently amazed at your skills ;-) You guys are the cutest family, being so prepared for this baby - I hope he rocks your world a little so you don't seem so PERFECT all the time! Geez! (Really, you guys are awesome and we love you. But I do kind of hope Bruce is a little bit of a stinker ;-0 hehe).
ReplyDeleteYAY!! Love EVERYTHING! Can't wait for your little guy to come into your family!!
ReplyDeleteWOOHOO! Come on Baby Bruce! I love the decorations you made, you're so creative. Using buttons, not something I would have thought to use. Way to go. You're in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Meryn!! I'm so glad everything went well and you were able to carry Bruce full-term. Love ya lots, can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDelete