Friday, February 5, 2010

Fun in the Snow!!!

It has been snowing non stop all day today. Last time it snowed Dylann had so much fun we had to do it again. (I am not a huge snow fan) It took forever to get Dylann all dressed b/c she was mad that we took off all her princess clothes. Once she got outside it was a totally different story. She was in heaven. Helping daddy make a snow man, She was trying to walk in the snow with her friend, but she kept falling down it was really cute. the finished product. She was so happy with how it turned out. after with her hot chocolate.Dylann loves to play in the snow, when ever we go outside she calls the snow "snowman", instead of just snow.

2 comments:

  1. too funny! she's pretty attached to those princess clothes, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's totally gorgeous! I love that her smile is just like yours. Thanks for keeping in touch, I love to see how you are!

    ReplyDelete