Saturday, February 27, 2010

First Bath

We gave Bruce his first bath tonight. He did not like it one bit. It was so sad that we just had to laugh. Dylann didn't know what to do either. We told her to go get his binkey and she went and got his blanky. That didn't work out for us very well.

After words, he was so happy to finally be wrapped up in his towel.
Dylann was such a big help, she was mad when we took him out, she kept saying "baby tub, baby tub" (she still wont call him anything other than baby)


3 comments:

  1. oh, how tragic! He sure is cute all wrapped up though. I guess Dylann really enjoys tubby time, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is very cute. May I add you to my friends and family list? and may I ask, how do you load your pictures??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Meryn! He is so cute, and I look forward to meeting him soon. We love you and are so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete