Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dylann dresses herself

So when I put Dylann down for a nap, she has her hair done up and normal clothes on that she has had on for the first part of the day. Well this is what I find when she gets up from her nap... Notice, she has on a tutu, that's kinda tucked into a different skirt. Shinny black church shoes that only go with church clothes, (they look silly with normal clothes) she calls them her "slippers" like Cinderella.
She has a balloon, that we don't really let her have only b/c she always gets bored with them and then ties the string around her neck, (not a good thing). For some reason she is so happy with herself. She is trying out some new fashions that I just don't get yet. I know that when she gets older she is going to hate me for these pictures, but that's her own fault b/c she insists on wearing them.

1 comment:

  1. so cute! I love when kids dress themselves! Do ya think this is a precurser of teenage style? :)

    I didn't even know you had a blog! How fun to get to know you better this way!

    ReplyDelete