My poor little girl is so sick, I feel so bad for her. She has been laying on the couch for 3 days now just watching movies, and being sad. Dylann wont eat anything and its like polling teeth to get her to drink anything. Wednesday night she started throwing up, so we thought the worst was over, (she normally throws up and then is fine the next day). Well She started throwing up again Thursday morning, so sad. She was throwing up more than normal since she had nothing in her stomach except water. 
So I decide it was time to suck it up and take her to the doctor. Well we found out that she has phenomia, and an ear infection in both ears. I felt so bad, well now she is coughing like crazy, which is a good thing since it is breaking everything up. She seems to be on the up side now. She is talking more, and eating just a little bit now. Now instead of wanting to go to bed, she keeps saying "no nigh nigh, doctor." I then ask if she wants to go the the doctor and she says 'yea'. She has always hated the doctor, but now that I go 2 times a weeks, she thinks its ok. I hope she gets over this soon. I miss my happy go lucky little thing.


Poor Dylann! That's rough. We hope she feels better soon.
ReplyDelete