Thursday, January 28, 2010

10 Things that make me happy

My sister, tagged me to write down my 10 most favorite things. Ok Mallory here we go...
10. Sleeping, I love to sleep. Danny says that I could sleep anywhere and sitting up, which is almost true. I love taking naps, and I love to go to bed, and sleep in.
9. Being pregnant, OK so I know I complain about the pain and being tired, but I really love being pregnant. I love the wondering what the baby is going to look like. I love the little kicks, and movements I get to feel all day.
8.My church, I am so grateful to be apart of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I wouldn't be who I am today with out the church.
7. My family, my family makes me so happy, I love my mom, sisters and there little family's, and my brothers and there little families too. I love getting together for holidays and just having fun. I love spending time with them on Sundays for dinner, and watching the kids play together.
6.Reading, it makes me so happy to get into a good book, not just an ok book, but an amazing book, the ones you just can't put down. Like twilight, harry potter, and all of Janet Evonivech (sp) books.
5. Laughing. I am so happy when I laugh, I love to just sit around and tell jokes, and just laugh. Watching Dylann she does the funniest things, I just bust up laughing all the time.
4. Shoes, I love shoes. It makes me so happy to put on a new pair of shoes that I have wanted, or that ones that I just find and fall in love with. I would be the happiest, if I could just go shoe shopping all day long.
3. Crafts, Ok so when I was a teenager, I hated doing crafts, but now I can't get enough of them, I have all these things in my head that I just can't wait to make, like earrings, bows, sewing, and making little things to make my house more beautiful.
2. Dylann, She is one of the most important thing to me ever, I love her so much, I really can't get enough of her, when ever I am away from her I just want to talk about her, and I can't wait to get back to her.
1. My husband, Danny makes me so happy. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have any of these things in my life, He makes me smile all the time. I just think of him and I smile. He helps with everything, he wants to do everything. He likes to help me out which is so wonderful. I just wish I could be as good a wife to him. I love you Danny.
So now I am supposed to tag some people to do the 10 things that make them happy.
Amber V
Cambria N
Ellen L
Lisa G
Margo S
Sammi B

1 comment:

  1. This is a great list. I'm happy just reading it. Thanks for sharing all these wonderful things! xoxo

    ReplyDelete