Sunday, January 24, 2010

Project LIfe

I am so super excited about my project life. If you haven't been reading my blog, I posted a couple of weeks ago about how excited I am about this. Project Life is scrapbooking for dummies, busy people, non creative people and for people who just don't have the time and money to make super cute scrapbook pages.
A picture a day, keeping track of all the little things that happen during the year, that you might forget about. This thing comes with everything. You have to look at the website, and the blog, it has everything on it that you need to know about project life.
So I have had some people say that they want to see mine when I get done with a couple of weeks. Well here is 2 of the 3 weeks that I have done. I am so super excited about how its turned out so far.

Its nice b/c you can personalize everything and do it how you want, and at the same time you don't have to put any extra money into it. (except the pictures). I don't know if I already said this but I am really excited about this. Thank you Danny for the best Christmas present ever.

1 comment:

  1. Meryn, it looks awesome! I love that it really is so easy and captures the small moments in life. Thanks for sharing how much you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete