Wednesday, January 6, 2010

33 weeks and project life

I am so excited, I just got my Project Life in the mail yesterday. It was one of my Christmas present from Danny this year. This thing is so great. It has everything you need to make your own scrapbook, without having to buy all this extra stuff. If you still don't know what I am talking about, go to beckyhiggins.com. You take a picture a day, that way you can keep track of whats going on for the whole year. You can do it how ever you want there are lots of ideas on there. It is so cool


Also I am 33 weeks. I can't believe it that longest I have been prego, and going strong.

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy you are still pregnant! Keep up the good work! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meryn, my sister-in-law told me about project life. It look so cool! I would love to hear how you're loving it throughout the year. I can't decide if I want to get it or not. So, tell me what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete