My little girl is to funny for words. I know that's what every mother says, but she really does the funniest things. The only way we can get her dressed in the morning is if we call all her cloths "princess cloths". She wont put them on if we don't, or she will try her hardest to take them off. Well her favorite thing to ware is dresses. Mondays are the worst b/c that's all she wants to put on. She is very funny about being a princess. She always tries to put on the dress she had on the day before, but of course it is dirty from eating and rolling around like little ones always do. Also it is really cold out side so I don't let her where dresses other than Sunday b/c she just seem to get sick to easily. Well so they other day I was just finishing up her laundry, I had it all in the basket needing to be put away. I left the room for just a little bit and this is what I find...
She really has a mind of her own. She doesn't know really how to take her shirt off and has a hard time taking her pants off b/c they get caught on the diaper in the back. She found another way to put her dress on. She thought that she was the best, that she just did the greatest thing in the world. I might be a little partial, but I think that she is the greatest.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Meryn- I totally love Doodles little face here, she is so cute. But um... It's Thurs already and you haven't posted, what's up? Don't tell me you're too busy!!
ReplyDelete