Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had the best Thanksgiving. With lots of friends, family, and a lot of people I didn't know. My uncle is the bishop of a singles ward, so we have all the singles come have thanksgiving with us. (the ones that are not going home)
We have such a big group of people that we just have thanksgiving at one of the Church buildings. So then after dinner we can all go into the gym and play dodge ball. Its really fun. I of course couldn't play this year but it was still fun to watch. Dylann wanted to be apart of everything. She had a ball she didn't want to ever give up. She was so funny. So here are some of the pictures.
Dylann and her best friend, Alora.The kids table, all the cousins and friends. Dylann and Kalee. (holding the balls that they didn't want to ever give up) Dylann had to get in the action and play with her daddy.Doesn't want to give it up I love my family so much, and I am so glad that I was able to get together with most of them. We were still missing a brother, aunt and uncle with there 5 kids, and all my in-laws.
I wish everyone could have been there. I love Thanksgiving and I am so grateful for so many wonderful things. Here are just a few, not in any order.
my husband who loves me no matter what
my little Dylann
the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
my testimony
my mom
my home
running cars that work
a healthier pregnancy this time around
to just be pregnant
friends
silly things:
computer
running water
shoes
movies
laughing
Christmas lights on someones house
food
cloths.

No comments:

Post a Comment