This just happened, and I thought it was so sweet and so funny. I had to blog about it right away. We just ate dinner, and for some reason Dylann always wants to eat just the salad and non of the real food. We have been trying to get her to eat all her dinner so she knows that she needs to eat everything. (even the things she doesn't like)
We were trying to bribe her with a cookie to eat the rest of her food. She still didn't want to eat anything but salad, which she already finished. She still wanted a cookie without eating the rest of her dinner. Well long story short she didn't eat her dinner so we didn't give her a cookie, I know we are such mean parents.
Well I just put her to bed and she was still crying about not getting a cookie. I was trying to calm her down so we can say her prayer. This is what happened.
mommy-dear Heavenly Father
Dylann-Heavenly Father
mommy-thank you for this day
Dylann-thank you day
mommy- please bless mommy
Dylann-please Dylann
mommy-please bless Dylann
Dylann-please Dylann,
please Dylann,
please daddy
mommy-please bless Daddy
Dylann-please Dylann cookie
(mommy trying not to laugh)
Dylann-please Dylann cookie mommy?
(crying)
mommy-and we say these things
Dylann-please Dylann cookie
mommy-and we say these things
Dylann-Jesus Christ amen, mommy cookie please.
I know I am so mean but I still didn't give her a cookie after all of that.


That's a funny story! We deal with the same stuff with Jordan all the time although she's not said a prayer like this before! Hilarious!
ReplyDeletethat is so funny. I can't believe I have never heard it before!
ReplyDelete