Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 9, 3 little pigs

3 Little pigs
This is one of the easiest things ever. It also looks really nice, you can make it really crazy or really sleek. I did a little bit in between.
 I first parted my hair into 3 pig tails, I started with the middle one and made a messy bun, then made the buns on both sides as close as I could to the middle one. After that I pinned them together, pinned different peaces of hair that I didn't like. Then sprayed it with hair spray.
I love little Bruce in the back
Hair for the everyday mom!!

1 comment:

  1. Meryn I love that you are doing this!! I have always been SO bad at doing my hair....seriously, I'm just not good at it. And with my hair being so long now it just always looks blah! Thank you for all these cute ideas! I'm excited to try them out....especially the cute braids :)

    ReplyDelete