Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 12, Side pony

Side pony
I could not for the life of me figure out what to do today. I started out with this style and it just didn't look right. Then I went to about 50 others, which most looked like ones I already did. Still none of them looked right, then I realised that I still had no make up on. Do any of you feel like a hair style doesn't look right till your make up is done? Well I did my make up and did my first style again and it looked pretty good.
 I didn't just do any side pony tail. I added 2 braids. One going around my head to help with all the short peaces, so I don't have to use to many bobby pins. and another on the other side to balance it out.
 Then I covered the twisty with my hair and pinned in place.
I will try to come up with something much cooler for tomorrow. I promise.
Don't forget to send me your braids by Friday, maybe one lucky person will win something. Send them to scissorhappy62@gmail.com
Hair for the everyday mom!

2 comments: