Hump Hair?
Why am I calling it hump hair? Well b/c when I was curling it Dylann said "mommy I love your hump hair, make mine like that too" I tried telling her its curls not humps, but I kind of like it now. So here is my 'hump hair'
I loosely curled it with the curling iron. Then to make it a little different I pulled the side back and pinned it with bobby pins. Then I added a little hair flair to it.
This hair flair, flower, is something I made. If you send me your pics of your braids you could win one of these. I will try to make it with colors you like. So send me your braids by Friday.
We celebrated my brothers birthday early, b/c he is in town, So I made him this awesome plate of spaghetti, I mean cupcakes for his birthday.
No really I promise they are cupcakes.
Hair for the everyday mom!!


Love all your posts Meryn!!! You're so creative with your hair. I wish I was half as creative, but the good news is that your hair blog is helping me! Speaking of creative... are those really cupcakes? they look like meatballs! hahaha
ReplyDelete