French twist
The French twist really is an easy style. It took me about 2 mins to do this.
I start out with twisting my hair in a low pony tail. Then I pull it up, keep twisting and twist it under on one side. Then I put a million bobby pins in to keep it in place. Simple and easy.
I thought I would show you some of the product that I use on a daily basis. It is so important to use products to keep your hair healthy and shinny.
This is one of my new favorites! I use this on wet hair, I really spray it good on my ends. Since I have really long hair, my ends are a little damaged. This helps to put protein back into my ends to help close the split ends.
Moroccan oil one of the best new products out there. I put this in my hair wet. I put about a quarter size in my hand and rub it all over my hair. When I use it I can really feel a difference in the way my hair feels. It adds a lot of shine, it also protects for every day ware and tare.
This is a product I use every single day with out fail. I have super thick hair and it is really frizzy. This helps to calm my hair down! I use about 2 pumps when my hair is wet, rub it through the whole thing and then later at night before I go out or something (you know when you have all those fly aways), I use about a half of a pump and start at the bottom to the top rubbing it through, to help lay down the fly aways. It also helps to make your hair feel a little bit thinner.
Every time I straighten my hair or curl my hair I use this. This is like sun screen for your hair. Just like a red head wouldn't go out in the sun without sunscreen on, you shouldn't flat iron your hair with out this. It helps to protect your hair from all that heat, it also helps so you don't burn you hair. I personally think that it helps to straighten your hair faster.
My dry shampoo, I know that I have talked about it before, this is what I use. I have really greasy hair, so I would usually have to wash my hair every day (which isn't really good for you hair). So I started using this for the second day, it helps my hair so I don't have to wash my hair for 3 days. That is awesome! I spray it on my roots, my hair line on the sides, and every where I feel it is a little greasy. Then I flip my hair upside down and shake, I shake the crap out of it, to get all the white off (it turns white on your hair). My all time favorite product hands down.
A really good hair spray. I love it! It's very clean and it doesn't leave your hair looking super hard or the wet look.
I hope that these products help you! I think everyone should use good products. It is also super important that you DO NOT buy products form the grocery store! The only place you should buy your hair products from are salons and from your stylists. If you have any questions let me know!
p.s. yes I use all of these products at once. I only use the hair spray when I do some kind of up do.
Hair for the everyday mom!!


No comments:
Post a Comment