Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 23, Amy Winehouse

 Amy Winehouse
I thought I should pay a little tribute to the iconic bee hive. I thought I would do something BIG in all meanings of the word. I know I did something like this on day 8, with the 'Everyday Snooki' but this is bigger.
Amy always had a bee hive, ALWAYS, she has been interviewed before saying her hair isn't big enough. I know my hair could be bigger but this was the middle of the day and it calmed down a little.
The thing that makes this totally Amy Winehouse is the head band. She always had a head band or used her hair as a head band.
She wasn't my favorite but, you can't argue with a good bee hive, it is a style that will never die!!
Hair for the every day mom!!
ps sorry for the break

3 comments:

  1. i LOVE this! I want to do it on my hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is really cute actually! i have no idea if i could pull that off, but you really make me want to try!

    ReplyDelete