Oct 9 was filled with great things, we had a super busy and really fun day. First we had a baby shower for my sister Mallory. She is pregnant with her first, she is having a boy. They wont tell us the name of the baby so I started calling him Porter, isn't that a cute name? Well Porter is due Nov 11, I think she will go before that, but thats ok, he can come when he we wants. Porter will be the 4th grandchild for my mom this year. WOW 4 baby's, all the daughters and a baby. First me with Bruce, then Margo with Bryn, Nikki with Grant, (he just came, he is such a cutie), and now we are just waiting on Porter.
Anyways back to the crazy busy day, here is the shower,
L-R our friend Tiffany, me and my beautiful sister Mallory (the one thats prego, she looks amazing, I hate her, well no I don't I just wish I looked half as good as her)
I made these cute water battle for the shower are they not so cute?
they say 'its a boy'
The shower turned out really good, I didn't take very many pictures so I stole some from our families website.
So after the shower we went to get our pumpkins, they have this awesome place by our house where its all you can carry for $15. You can never have to many pumpkins.
Danny got 8, wow he is the man,
They had a lot of different things too, like a carriage ride, and painting masks for the kids.
here are the kids in fornt of the house with the mother load except 2 b/c they are on the sides
Then after the pumpkins we had to rush home to ger to the main event!!!
The triplets got baptized!!!!!
It was so great. I am so happy for them, it was so special.
In our church we get baptized at 8, b/c thats when you should know the difference between right and wrong. go here for more info.
Are they not the cutest triplets ever?
David, Ammon, Sydney
Here is my sister with her beautiful family on this wonderful special day
Katelyn and Dylann besties, eating ice cream after words. After the baptism Dylann kept say she wanted to get baptized, it was so cute.
Then after this super busy day, we all went to my aunts house to have dinner and hang out with the family that came from out of town to celebrate the great day. Well my super cute cousin gave us all another surprise, she put her papers in to go on a mission, I couldn't be more proud of her. Go here for more info. I am so happy for her, she is so amazing and she is going to be such a great missionary, I am going to miss you Alex, but you are going to do so much good. Congrats Alex
She is holding baby Bryn
And then after all that crazy we find out Dylann is prego too!!!
jk its just a balloon,







How fun for everyone!!! Let see 2 sister missionaries just left from this here country. ;)
ReplyDeleteMallory NEVER updates her blog, Meryn! So thank you for posting a picture of her and the shower so I could see. She told me about it on the phone, but I wanted to see pictures.
ReplyDeleteKimmie is having twin boys?! Holy cow! That's Dan's dream!
Hi, thanks for stopping by At Second Street. i just posted a tutorial for the tutu's I used for our fairy costumes. Thought i would let you know.
ReplyDeleteHoly good news overload! What a wonderful day!
ReplyDelete