We just got this awesome tent form my mother and father-in-law.
Dylann wants to sleep in it now, nap isn't for another 2 hours
She is having so much fun 'sleeping' and playing princess castle.
She just came up to me,
asking me to take off her shirt, (she doesnt' know how to take it off)
I told her no she needs to keep her clothes on
So of course after over a year of trying to teach her how to take her shirt off
she does it in like 2.5 seconds after I told her not to take it off
she is so proud of herself
(did you know that if your belly button shows that means your naked, yea its true, so right now she is yelling
"I naked, I naked" and then giggling)
So then she goes back into her tent
She comes back with what I thought was her shirt, telling me to hold this,
I look up and this time she is really naked,
I tell her to put her clothes back on and she laughs and goes back to what she is doing
I am just watching her and she is talking to herself.
this is what she is saying,
"Oh no I have to get ready,
I have to take a shower"
She goes over to the window and goes behind the curtain
"I take a shower, la la la
I need my towel"
her freshly washed blanket, that is nice and warm from the dryer
"ahh that's better, back to work"
wraps the blanket around her
"I a princess
good night mommy"
going back into the tent
She cracks me up, I love that girl. She is always saying and doing the funniest things
Side note: oh yea Bruce is up on all fours, trying to crawl, he is all over the living room, into everything,
his favorite place to be is either under the 'hot coca' table or over at the shoes.
oh boy.


she is so dang cute!!!!! and way to go Bruce!
ReplyDelete