Ok so have you ever been on Shutterfly? Well I have, they have some super fun and cute things. They also have lots of great deals. I got 2 free photo books from them, I got one for my mother in law for her birthday, and filled it with pictures of the kids, and then I got another one for mine and Danny's 5 year wedding anniversary. I put all the pictuers from our wedding and then adding the ones from the past 5 years. They both turned out so cute.
Well right now they have all of these really great and super cute holiday and Christmas cards.
They have all of these bright and fun colors, and not to mention all of the pictures they use are of these wonderfully good looking kids. So it makes you want them even more.
I love them.
These are some of my favorites, so expect to get one of these from me,
click herethis one is so cute of the 2 kids kissing, I might have to do this next year when Bruce can kiss.
click hereI love the lights
click here
And this last one has Bruce's name so I think that it is some kinda a sign right?
They also have all these great gift ideas, like wall calenders you could give them as Christmas gifts to the parents, I hope my parents are not reading this b/c I just might have to do that myself.
Shutterfly has so many great deals all the time, you can always get things on sale, I am always up for a good bargain.
Plus right now they are giving 50 FREE holiday card to all bloggers.
Check them out at shutterfly.com.



No comments:
Post a Comment