Friday, October 15, 2010

Dylanns ballet show

Dylann's ballet class had a parents day, so we could watch a little show and see what they have been learning.
Dylann loves the idea of ballet and being a ballerina.
But she hates that me or her dad can't stay in the class with her.
She is afraid of us leaving her. I don't know why I have never left her any where.
Well so our cousin told us to try and give her something to hold on to, so she would know that we are coming back.
That is that little blanket/rag thing she has in her hands.
I didn't care, she went in for the first time without crying and did her dancing.
YEAAAA.
I couldn't believe it, then all the parents were able to come in and watch the show.
They did some warm ups first.  

 Then they showed us their dance, it was so perfect in so many ways.
Danny and I couldn't stop smiling.
Dylann had a hard time watching the teacher
she only wanted to watch us.
thats ok, it was still so cute.


 
Watching her dance was such a proud parent moment.
I think I was more excited than she was.
I am afraid I am turning into a stage mom
Oh crap.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad it worked!!! She is so dang cute... Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete