Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bruce turns 2

On the 19th Bruce turned 2!
I can't believe how big he is getting!!
We wanted to do something fun, but not that big,
so we just got together with my family and had dinner and a cake.
I made my first cake from scratch, everything from scratch, it was really yummy.
Our hand mixer broke a while ago,
and you need a mixer to make a cake,
Danny came up with the best idea ever...
 yea a drill with the wisk, He is so smart.
Bruce and his cake
 He could not wait to get into that cake he wanted to blow that candle out so bad, Danny had to hold him back.
 Waiting for his cake, doesn't he look excited? Yea I think so!
 He loved his cake this year, he couldn't get enough of it.
 yummm...
This year was so much different from last year. This year Bruce couldn't get the cake fast enough.
Last year he couldn't get away from the cake fast enough.
 opening some gifts
 His most favortie gift, GUNS!!!
 Working on getting the gun ready to shot.
 Shot me if you can!!!
 More presents!!!
Bruce has been such an amazing part of our life!!!
I am so greatful to have him in my life, he is the funniest and happiest boy in the world. He his talking all the time and is so into his big sister Dylann. Every time he tells us anything it is always about Dylann. Bruce never walks, he only runs!!!
We love you little man! I can't wait to see what your life holds for you in the upcoming year.
We love you!!!

2 comments:

  1. He is getting so big! Happy birthday, big guy! And Danny's idea - using the drill in place of the mixer - absolute genius!

    ReplyDelete