Monday, January 23, 2012

Rainbow Car

On the way to school today Dylann was talking all about how we need to get a new car b/c she wants a red car. This is how it went...
D-We need a new car b/c I like the red ones
M-but I like our car its really awesome!!
D-no its not red
M-ok well why don't we paint it
D-thats a great idea mom!! So after Bruce's birthday than its Katelyn's birthday, then its your birthday and then its Bryn's birthday and then its my birthday, and we can buy some paint. but we need a latter
M-why do we need a latter?
D-so we can paint the top. I got a great idea, daddy has one
M-where does daddy have a latter?
D-at work, so we will get a latter and paint the car RED!!
M-well I think we should tell daddy about this first
D-no its a surprise.
20 mins later
D-I have a great idea lets paint the car RAINBOW
M-I don't think daddy will like that very much
D-yea he will he will say (in a really high voice) 'Thats a great idea Dylann, lets paint the car Rainbow'
M-I am not sure about that, have you seen a rainbow car?
D- yea, daddy will love it, he will say (in a really high voice) 'what a great idea'
D-lets call daddy right now

Needless to say Danny was not up for it, and wanted to know why his voice was really high when she talked like him.

(now as I write this she is bending over shaking her bum in my face laughing, and asking if I see her bum)

My child is a little bit crazy

1 comment: