I know its late, and I haven't blogged in forever. I just have been really busy and having no desire to blog. I know it is horrible. I need to do better. I am trying
We had Easter, it was wonderful. The kids loved it, they loved finding all the eggs and getting new clothes for Church.
The kids showing off there eggs they found
Right before Church, Dylann loved her new dress, Bruce just loves having a tie.
After Church, we went to my aunts house with the whole family. We had another egg hunt. Bruce could not get over it. He had the best time.
So did Dylann, I couldn't even get a pic of her face, she was running around so much
All of the kids with my mom and grandma
Our family pic, I have a little belly, and you can tell its really low. It makes me think I am having a boy, but we will just see,
Happy Easter, we had the most wonderful time at Church and there were the best talks ever!! I love it.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.


No comments:
Post a Comment