I have really been into making fun cupcakes. I love trying to make new ones. I just got a book from the library called 'Whats new Cupcake' have you herd of it? Well if you have then you know that they have some really awesome cupcakes in them. I love this book. So I decided to make some for fun. They turned out pretty good I think.
(Danny, Me, Liz and Jason)
Our friends came over while I was making them so I had to make one for them too.
I made one for Dylann too, can you see the one in the yellow, she has a little tutu on, and then my sister with the prego belly, in green, a shark fin, beach ball, and Bruce is in the back, with a yellow Binky in his mouth.
This is Danny up close, don't you just love the chest hair?
I had my bag out, and Dylann loves to go through them to get my lip gloss.
I was in the kitchen doing dishes and she thought that this would be the most perfect time to get into my bag
Can you see all the 'make up?'
She has it under both eyes, and some on her lashes, and all above her top lip
with just a little on her lips.
I told her she can't put lipstick on her eyes, it only goes on her lips,
She looks at me and says "mommy no lipstick on your eyes, I spank your bum"
(one of the days I did my make up)(I didn't spank her for this)
I had to explain to her that I had on eye make up not lip stick.
silly girl
Bruce sleeping, he is so sweet.
He gets up on his knees all the time.
He can scoot backwards
He has 2 teeth
He hardly takes 2 naps
and oh yea I just realized he turned 7 months last week.
stop growing please
Danny making a new shoe chest for us, pictures when he is done.
Dylann 'helpping' out.
Danny just loves that I got him bending over.
well I think its kinda hot sorry.


so many fun things always going on at your house. Will you come teach me???
ReplyDelete