Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A whole lot of Fun

We have been so busy lately, I haven't written in a long time. Bruce is so in love with his frog he has, he sleeps with it every night. We find him like this almost every night. He is so funny We went up to Michigan for Labor Day, my favorite place. Well my grandparents live there, my grandpa is Bruce, the person we named our little man after.
We have this thing, every child in the family has to go through it. Its like some kinda right of passage thing. So here is one year of my little kids in the same bath tube that I took many baths in, (their are like 50 pictures of me and my cousins in this tube, and also in the out side shower, getting all the sand off, sorry kids I will be taking funny pics of you too)
Dylann running down the beach, it was so cold the whole weekend, but of course Sunday was great and wonderful.
Daddy and Bruce
My 2 cuties
My grandpa has been wanting to have Bruce join him in his wood working shop, so of course we had to get some work done, (picture of what he cut coming later)
Out to the store, I just had to get a pic of them together
Back at home, Dylann jumping off our coffee table


She had so much fun jumping, she asks every day if she can "jump table mommy?"

1 comment: