Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Danny!!

Danny had his 26th birthday on Saturday. He had a great day, we woke him up with a birthday song. Right before we handed him his presents, Dylann says
"we got shoes, and a movie"
I was like Dylann shhhh, but of course we started laughing so she thought she could keep telling him all the surprises. Like
"we make cupcakes"
Dylann you silly girl.
Well Danny was lucky to go shooting all morning with his friends and then go to BW3's for wings.
(some of his favorite things)
Here is the birthday boy His awesome pin that came in the card, I made him ware it all day, ya He is totally another year sexier!!!!

Here are his shoes that Dylann told him about. I finally got him in a pair of converse, I am so happy, I have been wanted him to get some for so long, and just now he is wanting to get some. I had to take him on it. Another thing I didn't get him a movie, I got him a CD, but to Dylann every CD looks like a movie.

These are the cupcakes I tried to surprise him with, even though Dylann told him about it. I made them from scratch, they were so good, with crushed up Reese's, with peanut butter frosting and an extra mini Reese's on top, yumUs before we went to dinner. We have been wanting to start trying new things, So we thought that we should get sushi. We have only had California rolls, we didn't try anything crazy since we are new to sushi. It was so good, I am so excited. We are going to go again.
Happy Birthday to my handsome husband. I am so in love with you. I can't wait to spend the rest of your birthdays with you. I love you hope you had a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Danny!!! Looks and sounds like you had a wonderful day. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete