Bruce is 6 months!!!
Well he turned 6 months back on the 19th, it has just taken me so long to post.
Well he turned 6 months back on the 19th, it has just taken me so long to post.
I can't believe it,
I can't remember all of his measurements, but
he is 18.1 lbs 63%
62% in height
He is also officially a sitter upper. (if that's a word)
He loves to sit up and watch Dylann running around him.
He also has given up nursing, which has been really hard on me, I have had a really hard time dealing with that. He seems to be happier though. He eats more and sleeps longer now that he is on formula.
He is a lot more crazy in the jumper, he just gets a little camera shy
Other things he is up too...
he loves his jumper, see video
he is always smiling
wants to eat everything
he eats food 3x a day
sitting up
he loves his big sister, and laughs at about everything she does
only wants to stand when in our laps
LOVES to be out side
he has a water fall coming out of his mouth all the time, none stop, no really he is always drooling
I love you Bruce, but could you please stop growing?


No comments:
Post a Comment