Last night there was this really bad storm and I mean like flash flood, tornado sirens going off. The thunder was crazy loud and lots of lighting. Right before it got really scary loud, I was putting Bruce to bed and I could hear Dylann talking, I went in her room and she looks at me with her hand to her ear and says,
"I hear it, the dinosaurs are out side"
How can you not just laugh and think she is the cutest thing in the world?
Then there was this really loud clap of thunder, it even made me jump and then I hear this scream. That scared Dylann so bad she was freaking out, so I brought her down and had her watch So You Think You Can Dance with me and her Nana.
After a little while I had her go up stairs and she was still a little scared. She started saying this.
"go to bed dinosaurs, they are all done mommy they go to bed"
Too cute, I love her
(Bruce slept through the whole thing, way to go baby)


aw, that is so sweet. Does she like dinosaurs or is she scared of them?
ReplyDeleteThat really is so cute. I remember those Ohio storms and I actually really miss them! :(
ReplyDelete