Saturday, June 5, 2010

Some fun things

We have been keeping busy around here. One of my new favorite things to do is to look at craft blogs. I have gotten a lot of really cute ideas for our house. I wish I could take credit for all of them myself but I really can't.
This one is a book self made out of pallets. Danny made this for me. I love it, I am really happy with how it turned out. Its so nice b/c now Dylann can really see all the books she has now. We were totally pooped out with all that's been going on, and Bruce is not a very good sleeper. I love to take naps, so it kinda works for me.
Dylann loves her little brother so much. I caught her reading to him, so cute.
This is what I was talking about when we were sorting out the M&Ms. I made these really cute cupcakes for Memorial Day. They are supposed to look like mini pies. (chocolate with peanut butter frosting too good)
Hang loose
Look mom no hands
I just finished this tonight, We have been looking around for a cute piggy bank for Bruce and have been very unsuccessful. So I made one that I am so in love with. You put the money in through the hood scoop.(through the back).

I have a few other things that I am working on, I will post them when they are done.
We just keep getting more busy with the kids getting older. Bruce is right on the verge of rolling over. Dylann is our little artist. The other day she stayed in the kitchen coloring for 2 hours. I can't believe it, that was the best day ever.

1 comment:

  1. I love the bookshelf and those cupcakes look like they are to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete