To my wonderful wife.
You are my world, you are my everything. I'm glad you chose me to to be your husband. You are an amazing and fantastic mother to are beautifil children. You have taught me so much, you have taught me to love unconditionally, you have taught me that love is everything. Thank you for all that you do for me and our kids, we are benefiting from it so much. Love you always and forever and for time and all eternity. Forever Yours, Your Husband.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


What a beautiful tribute to Meryn. It is so great to look at you now and what a wonderful man you have turned into. I remember the first time I held you and was so happy about my "birthday" present. It is so wonderful to see what a great husband and father you are. I will never forget the night before you go married you said that you hope that you would have a marriage like Uncle Sid and mine. I know that you have but you are one up on us. You went through the temple and I wish that Sid and I had been worthy enough to have gone while he was still alive. Love you all so much.
ReplyDelete