Today is a really big day for me and most of all for my little Dylann. She is 3 years old today. I can't believe it has been that long. My little girl, who we were so afraid for her life when she was born at 3lbs 13oz, is now over 30lbs and full of life. You would never be able to guess that she was a preemie. Mommy and daddy love you so much Dylann. 3 years down and an eternity to go. Here are some of my favorite pictures through the years of our little angel.

Our little doodle




Learning to stand















HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYLANN!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Dylann. I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Meryn and Danny, I am so proud of both of you and what a beautiful family you have. You all deserve all the happiness in the world. I love ya, Aunt Pattie
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Dylann! She is adorable. I love the pictures from Target, too!
ReplyDelete