So I have have been meaning to do this post for so long, but time just slips away when you have 2 kids now.
Well my super cute cousin came into town for a week. Kimmi, she had 2 wonderful and super cute little girls. Dylann is right in between there ages, so they get a long really well. We all went to the zoo one day and the girls were so funny, Dylann wanted to ride in the umbrella stroller and have Jada push her in the stroller, and then have Jada ride. We only got a few good pics of the 4 girls together.
(left to right:
Kalle, Katelyn, Dylann and Jada)
Every night that they were here and a week after, Dylann had to bless Jada and Kalle, and if I forgot she would stop me and say it over and over until I would repeat her.
Since they have been gone I don't think there has been a day that has gone buy where Dylann hasn't asked for Jada or Kalle to come over and play.
We love you Kimmi, bring your cute little girls and yourself back to Ohio so we can play more.


No comments:
Post a Comment