We went to Target a week ago to get some family photos, I love Target.
Dylann is turning 3 next week and we haven't gotten any pictures Bruce so we finally got our butts in gear and got some pictures done. So these are Bruce's baby pictures and Dylanns 3 year pictures. Enjoy


This one is our favorite of the 2 of them


Dylann is our little poser. We told her to smile and she pulls this one out.

Gotta love that cute smile

Dylann turns 3


Our first real family picture of the 4 of us.

a cute little lay out we also got

We had so much fun trying to make them smile.
wow, so cute! I love how evident it is that Dylann ADORES Bruce!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog, I just wanted to drop by and say that I used one vinyl sticker for each pillow, however if you only wanted to purchase one you could trace it onto freezer paper and do the rest that way to save money! Thanks again for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family!!!!!
ReplyDelete