Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers day and a big surprise

I have totally been into looking at craft blogs lately. I found this really cute idea for Mother's Day. The picture isn't that great but it turned out really cute. The picture on the jars is Dylann kissing Bruce. I gave them to my mom and my mother-in-law. They loved it, and of course I had to make one for myself. Danny really surprised me this year. He bought me some really pretty flowers, and he got me this program for the computer so I can do some digital scrapbooking, and make cute cards with pictures, I can't wait. And not to mention the wonderful post he just made for me. What a great husband I have.
Now for the BIG surprise!!! My brother came for the weekend and didn't tell my mom. So we went to my moms house to wait for her to come home... well just enjoy the video


It was so much fun to have my big brother here for the weekend. I wish I took more pictures, this was the first time he was able to meet Bruce. Can't wait to see you this summer Marcus.
The 2 most wonderful kids in the world. I love you so much, Thank you for making me a mother. Thank you for all the happiness you bring me.
I love you Dylann and Bruce.

2 comments:

  1. lol! Your mom's reaction was AWESOME!!! Just the perfect kind of response you hope to be able to capture on film for a surprise! Glad ya'll were able to coordinate that special treat for her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a good mom, Meryn! And I love that video of your mom :o)

    ReplyDelete