Sunday, October 11, 2009

Welcome to my BLOG


I have a little girl, Dylann, she is about 2 1/2, she is very into life right now and only wanting to do what she wants at all times, she loves to be a princess, and a butterfly. She found these wings at my sisters house, and wouldn't take them off for weeks, she is always wanting to wear them, and jumping around like she is a butterfly. The only way she will put on any cloths or let me do her hair, is if we call it princess clothes, and princess hair.
My husband is so wonderful, and super busy, he works full time at Krema products, (kremapeanutbutter.com). He is also going to school part time for business, he is liking it so much right now. He is always doing something, if he isn't working or in school he is doing something to his cars or the house to make it better or make sure it is working just right. I personally think he is the best husband and father ever.
I am busy with my little Dylann, and being pregnant. I am also doing hair at my house when ever I can, I love doing hair so much. I stay home with Dylann and try to keep up with what she is doing. I am working on my homemaking skills, like cooking, cleaning and making little things to decorate my home. I can tell you right now that i am only really good at the cooking and the making this for my home. I am really bad at cleaning, (which is my downfall). I love to try out new things to make for dinner so if you have anything that sounds good let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment