Monday, October 19, 2009

Cought Red Handed

I went to the 'So you think you can Dance Concert' and before I went I grabed, 2 fire balls and 2 lemon heads. Well of course I totally forgot about them and left them in my purse. I don't use the purse everyday, so it was just in Dylanns room waiting to be hung up, and since I love to put things off till the last moment, Dylann got to the purse!!! When I went to get her from her nap, she had red stains on her pillow and her sheets. Dylann thinks that she is soo funny, but it kinda was. There was a lemon head rapper in stuck in her hair, and a fire ball that had all the red sucked off and sitting on one of her animals. The other fire ball smashed into the carpet. She was cought red handed. She had red hands, and a red face. I just can't belive that she even ate that much of the fire ball. Those things are so hot. I can't even think about eating a fire ball without my mouth starting to burn. She can take a lot more then me. She is too funny, so now I have to put everything away to make sure she doesn't get into it everything while she is supposted to be sleeping, but really she is playing with everything she shouldn't be.





No comments:

Post a Comment