Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Update

I have been the worst blogger ever. So I thought I would do just a little update.
Ever year Danny's work gets into the St. Patty's Day Parade.
Danny usually is dressed as a frog but, this year he was an Irish Viking.
The kids love to watch their daddy in the parade every year. They think its so fun to get all the candy, yell and wave at daddy as he goes by.
The weather has been so awesome, so we have gone to the zoo a lot.
We went this one time and this monkey was all over Dylann.
The picture was not that good b/c of the glare.
So cute kissing each other
 Danny was able to go to the BYU game when they played in Dayton.
It was really cool! He went with my uncle, two brother-in-laws, and nephews.
Bruce really wanted to go, but he was there in spirit.
GO Cougars (they won)
My birthday was April 10
Someone came and knocked on our door at 9:30, it was 2 guys from HHGregg,
They were bringing me a new washer and dryer!!!!
WHAT?!?!?!
I was crying! My wonderful aunt and grandma got these for me.
It was amazing timing, b/c our other ones were being held together by duct tape and were literally falling apart as the guys were taking them away.
Thank you so so so much!
 Bruce is into everything!
He loves to play with everything and everyone.
He loves to eat, if his eating is working against his playing he just shoves all the food in his mouth as fast as possible.
 Silly photo! This girl put her coat on upside down,
So we zipped her up and she was sort of ready to go.
 Sunday April 22, I was 26 weeks. We are still not finding out what we are having.
Some people think we are crazy but, it has been so much fun.
It keeps changing on what we think the baby might be.
We don't care, we just want a healthy baby.
I am going to try to blog more.
So I hope people are still reading!

P.S. Were not having twins!!! hahahaha

2 comments:

  1. Love the updates. Everybody looks so happy and you can tell there is so much love in your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the updates. The washer story is so precious! Also the picture doesn't do justice to Danny in the beard at the parade. He was hilarious. Someone said "what's in your wallet" and I busted up, and laughed all day over that joke, it was the perfect timing, guess you had to be there!!

    ReplyDelete