I have not blogged about anything!! So I am just going to start right now.
We have this really cute elf, named Evie. She only comes after Thanksgiving and she leaves with Santa when he comes Christmas Eve. She will also leave if the kids are being bad. So my kids were pretty good for the month of Dec.
Well Evie was up to some pretty crazy tricks this year. She moved every night and the kids were so excited to go see what she did every morning. She did some really crazy things, but to spare you here is just a few of the fun things she did.
riding Bruce's motorcycle
drawing all over our family pic
fishing
Having a snow ball fight with a moose
snow angles
Bruce just loved holding her.
It was so much more fun this year having Evie do things instead of just hiding. The kids thought she was so funny playing with toilet paper, watching them sleep, turning the milk chocolate, playing with there toys, and many different things.


Next year, I'm hoping to do something like that. It would be really fun! I love all your ideas... I might just have to steal them!
ReplyDelete