Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 30, Hair through the years

Hair through the years
I know lame I didn't do another really cool style, Life is a little to crazy for me to think up some awesome things. So I thought I would show you some of the different ways I have done my hair since I started beauty school. This is more of the color side and cut side then the style side.
First is my wedding hair. My sister Mallory did my hair for my wedding. She has just started a hair blog check it out. here
 This is a color that I did, but you can't really tell in the picture, but its so cool. Its black with blue highlights. I loved this.
 This color didn't turn out that great. but its a star on my head and the star is blond. I am with John Paul, the owner of Paul Mitchell
With my new niece, She is now 5, I have blond under my bangs, and blond peekaboo in the back
 This is my craziest hair style ever. Not only is it the shortest I have ever gone, but its crazy. Don't mind the blood. It was Halloween. I did Danny's and my make up.
 Short and Brown
 Brown with carmel highlights, growing it out.
 Now with my long hair. Now I just add clip in extensions when ever I want to do anything crazy.
Thanks so much for sticking with me. I love doing hair. I am not going to be turning this into a hair blog, I just wanted to challenge myself. I will add pics if I get any new ideas.
Hair for the everyday mom!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I loved all the fun pics of your hair. I'm putting a little post with your blog linked to it in the next few minutes. Hope thats ok! Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun pictures of your hair!!! I love your hair on your wedding day! Mallory did such a great job with it!
    When I was in beauty school I totally had a gold star dyed in my hair too! Must have been the exact time! ha ha When that fad was going around all the salons!

    ReplyDelete