Beehive braid,
Life is really crazy and I haven't had any time at all to do my hair, life sometimes likes to throw curve balls at you to keep you humble. Anyways so I thought I would post a pic of some hair that I have done. This is my sister Mallory. We were just hanging out and I started playing with her hair and this is what I came up with.
I don't think in a million years I would ever be able to do this on myself, but doing it on someone else yes. She slept on this the night before so it is a little fuzzy, but I think it adds to it. I just started at the top front, the bangs. Parted a circle around her head, and braided and made one braid all the way around her head.
Hair for the everyday mom!!


No comments:
Post a Comment