Danny and I were able to do the Race for the Cure, We had so much fun. There was so many people there, it was record breaking.
He we are waiting for our race to start, we just did the family fun walk, the kids had so much fun.
It was so great, all the cops were sporting the pink wigs
Danny pushing the kids a long
This was not even half of the people. I think there was over a million people there.
We had so much fun, We went with one of our best friends, and her 2 kids, We want to do it again next year, and make a shirt for Dylann saying 'save my future tatas' and one for Bruce saying 'I am a boob man'
They had so many different funny shirts and people like...
'a feel a day keeps the Dr away'
one with a deer on it saying 'save the racks'
men dressed in all spandex
a pink dog
pink wigs
men, women and children in tutus


Good job, you guys! Those are some funny boob sayings. It made me remember that when I did the 3 Day, my fave shirt said SAVE THIRD BASE!
ReplyDelete