My baby girl turned 4
Her birthday was May 18,
I can't believe how big she is, she keeps saying "mommy I am still 4"
So we started the day off with singing to her in bed, waking her up with the birthday song and presents
She loves pancakes so Danny made her a '4' pancake,
She thought it was the best thing ever.
Dylann wanted to get wings for her birthday dinner,
so we went out for it.
The balloon guy was there and made Dylann some pretty awesome balloons
She couldn't sit still in her seat waiting for the guy to come over and make her a balloon.
I made her some chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes for our Sunday get together.
My mom made her this awesome skirt, She has been wanting to wear it non stop!!
coming down the slide with her big huge skirt
Getting ready to blow out her candles
Dylann had a great birthday, She was so happy to have all the attention on her.
Dylann you are such an amazing little girl. We love you so much, thank you for letting us be your parents. You bring so much joy into our lives. You are such a funny girl, you say the funniest off the wall comments, which make us smile all the time.
We love you so much
Can't believe your 4!!!


Happy Birthday Dylann!!! I love the skirt!
ReplyDelete